The collection, kammer is inspired by the peculiar architecture and colours of the city of Jaipur. It is a tribute to all the things that make this city unique and uses rugs as a medium to bring to life its art and culture. Made from hand-tufted wool and viscose to provide a cozy and luxurious appearance. The collection will make you fall in love with the subtle charisma of the pink city. The collection is perfect for your bedroom or living room or you can hang them on your wall as a piece of art.
This version of the Hammer rug in Pink and Powder Blue is a fun woven pattern which is both bright and colourful which textured patten running through, the uneven top and bottom of this rug adds to is quince character. This is a striking rug, it will add personality to any space and is sure to be a talking point with all visitors.
This is a large rug, measuring 170cm x 240cm
Made using 75% Wool & 25% Viscose, hand made in Rural India for Pieces.ie.
For indoor use only.
- Shedding Is A Natural Property Of New Rug.
- Do Not Brush Or Scrub The Rug.
- Only Vacuum Clean It Periodically. Avoid Using Vacuum Beater Brush Mode.
- If Spills Occur, Blot Immediately. Do Not Rub The Stain.
- Rotate Occasionally To Equalize Wear.
- Use Protectors Under The Legs Of Heavy Furniture To Avoid Flattening And Piling.
- If Thread Comes Out Do Not Pull The Yarn, Trim With Scissor.
- Periodic Professional Cleaning Recommended.
- Do Not Fold The Rug.
- Avoid Using The Rug In Damp Or Wet Surface.