Finance Agreement Terms & Conditions
About Pieces.ie Finance
We recognise how hard it is when you move into a new home, or all the expense associated with a renovation and moving home, we’re trying to make the purchase of furniture a little easier.
We have a new way for you to buy the Pieces you need easier and split the cost over 12 months with our new finance options. At the moment this is facility available in store only, and were here to help you through the process.
How it works:
Choose all pieces you want from our sofa, dining, bedding, lighting and accessory ranges, let us know your delivery date and with a 40% deposit you can pay the remainder over 12 months.
Our Finance agreement is a retail instalment payment plan, making it painless solution to purchasing your new furniture pieces.
What we need from you
- Some of your details, Phone number / Email / Address / acc details – filled out in 1 application form.
- Proof of address
- Acc details we will debit from
- Valid photo ID
- Recent Bank Statement (showing 30 days’ worth of transactions) – online statement is OK!
This can be emailed through to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped into the store.
How much is it?
There is no application fee to access the finance and were offering 5% interest over the 12 month period. There are no additional charges associated with the finance application, but if a Debit is missed or failed at €20 fee will be applied for incurred bank charges.
You have the opportunity to pay off the balance or part pay the balance early by visiting the store and at any time a statement can be requested and issued by emailing email@example.com – or visiting the store.
- Anyone at least 21
- Irish residents or permanent citizens of Ireland
- Customers who earn at least €23,000 per annum
- Customers who have a clear credit history
- Customers who spend over €1,200
The T’s & C’s
- Goods remain under the ownership of Woodside Furniture Company Limited, Trading as Pieces.ie until paid in full. Should repeated unpaid directs debits occur the customer agrees to a return of the property ordered.
- The customer has the option to finalise payment in full in advance of the finance agreement date should they wish to.
- A minimum deposit of 40% is due upfront and the balance payable over 12 months. We offer 5% interest on finance and there is no setup fee.
- Payments will be collected on the 1st week of each month and any payments missed due to insufficient funds or a change of bank details that hasn’t been notified by the customer to Woodside Furniture Company Limited Trading as Pieces.ie is subject to an administration fee of €20.
- Any items that the customer wishes to cancel must be returned within 14 days with proof of purchase, unopened and in a saleable condition. Products returned may be subject to a restocking charge. Custom / Special Orders cannot be returned.
Should you have any queries in relation to payments please contact firstname.lastname@example.org