E-commerce & Digital Marketing Graduate.
We are excited to expand our team to include a new role for a E-commerce and Digital Marketing Graduate. The ideal candidate will be qualified to degree level with at least two year’s experience working in a digital environment. We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated person to support our sales and retail teams and to generate new ideas for online and social channels. If you’re an ambitious individual with a passion for everything digital and social, we want to hear from you. Pop us an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pieces.ie is an independent Irish boutique furniture store. We opened in 2018 with the ambition to bring trendy, affordable and stylish furniture to homeowners. The majority of our suppliers are unique to us, and we work hard to bring fresh ideas to the interiors market. We now have 2 store locations in Dublin and an online shop and active Instagram channel. Our Online environment has been massively important to us over this past 18 months, and we want to continue to invest in the online environment to continue growth.
We consider this an exciting role for the right candidate to put their stamp on our digital and social channels. The role will report directly into the company owners. This is a full-time role, offered on a permeant basis subject to prohibition period. Salary will be evaluated based on experience.
- Website updates and content creation
- Working with our web development agency on future developments and changes, helping to identify and explore enhanced e-commerce opportunities
- Newsletter content creation
- Social media content creation (copy and visuals), including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Identifying, establishing and managing new social media opportunities, i.e. YouTube TikTok
- Assisting with the engagement of our customers, potential customers and followers
- Assisting with the creation of a marketing calendar
- Marketing administration and market research
- Assist with photoshoots and gathering product shots for social and web
- Own digital campaign development, i.e. PPC and AdWords etc, including implementation, promotion and reporting through.
- Working with the company directors to develop annual strategy and plan for marketing activity.
- Graduate in the field of Digital and Marketing at degree level
- Interest in interiors and furniture would be beneficial
- Understanding of digital marketing, including SEO, Google keywords and AdWords, and social media
- Experience working with Google Analytics and the Google suite.
- Experience using social media promotion, analysing engagement metrics and reporting
- Understanding of Photoshop would be an advantage
- Demonstrated passion for marketing and design
- Creative thinker with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate across multiple disciplines
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to multitask
- A team player and collaborator
- Fluency in English is required, with excellent written and verbal and communication skills
Contact us for more information or drop us a note with your CV to email@example.com