Retail Assistant with Interior Design
We have an opening for a part-time retail assistant in our Prussia Street store at the moment. The ideal candidate currently studying or qualified within the Interior Design field.
We’re looking for at least two year’s experience working within the retail environment. We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated person to support our sales and retail teams as well as customers when they have interior queries. If you’re an ambitious individual with a passion for everything interiors and retail, we want to hear from you. Pop us an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pieces.ie is an Irish owned independent boutique furniture store based in Dublin 7 but operating online and delivering nationwide. With a focus on mid-century modern styled furniture and accessories, we provide well designed, stylish and quality pieces for modern living at affordable prices.
We pride ourselves in having unique pieces and helping our customers find the perfect pieces for their space. With a focus on exceptional customer service, we carry out our own deliveries and provide best in class end to end customer and delivery services for all customers.
This role has potential to develop into a full time role and move into Interior design projects for both customers and businesses.
About the role
As a retail assistant you will be responsible for informing customers about the products and available stock, be informed of product information and be able to answer customer queries.
- Assist customers with selecting pieces and understand available stock and specs and tailorable options within the stock range, as well as and provide excellent customer service.
- Merchandising the floor and maintaining a neat, clean and tidy store.
- Take orders and customer details and book in deliveries and orders.
- Help track stock and customer queries
- Open the store & lock up the store while on shift.
- Respond to customer queries through phone / email and social.
- Book in deliveries with our delivery team based on stock availability and customer requirements.
- Assist with photography and instore social media posting.
What we are looking for:
- Part-time sales assistant with up to 25 hours per week.
- Weekend and evening shifts included.
- Previous sales and retail experience
- Professional manner and excellent customer experience.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Interior design qualification / part qualification
- Some Interior Design experience would be beneficial.
Contact us for more information or drop us a note with your CV to email@example.com